Pukekohe Business Association
The Pukekohe Business Association, or PBA, is actively involved with the development, support and promotion of business in Pukekohe and in ensuring that the district provides a clean, safe and secure environment in which to live and do business.
These are just some of the initiatives and events we produce aimed at supporting business and promoting growth:
1. Subsidies- We offer our full members subsidies up to the value of $2,700. Health and Safety, Marketing Plan, Marketing Implementation, Business Advice & Training, CCTV and Shop Tidy Subsidy.
2. Shop to Win- Shop at any Pukekohe business and be in to win a $5,000 travel voucher just for shopping locally. September 20th – October 20th.
3. School Holidays in the Square- A free event aimed at bringing families into Pukekohe during the school holidays (7-11 October). This will coincide with the Shop to Win promotion.
4. Where to Eat Guide- Advertising the many local eateries Pukekohe has to offer. 5. Shop Local Voucher Booklet- Encourages shopping and supporting local.
6. Christmas Scavenger Hunt- Again, this is aimed at bringing people into Pukekohe and highlighting businesses that are taking place in this promotion.
7. Facebook giveaways- 12 Days of Christmas (12 days of giveaways and business exposure).
8. The Pukekohe Christmas Parade- The Pukekohe Business Association is a major sponsor of this event.
If you own or operate a business in Pukekohe and want to find out how you could receive a FREE membership, Call us today!