Lighthouse at Manukau Heads

The Lighthouse was first built in 1874 and has been meticulously refurbished and rebuilt using pieces from the original building. It has been relocated to a new site beside the Manukau Heads Signal Station platform which has been on this site since 1865. Amazing views of the Manukau Heads and Bar can be seen from this view point.

Address

Manukau Heads Rd, Awhitu, Awhitu

Phone

Web

http://www.manukauheadslighthouse.co.nz

Email

sarah@slmgroup.co.nz